Since at least the 1930s, the Smoky Mountains has had a solid foundation for a flourishing hospitality industry due in no small part to the attraction of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and physical infrastructure of the mountains itself. Even though vacation cabins and bed-and-breakfasts are available around the world, for most people, renting an entire house to themselves is a luxury they've never experienced.
When you combine this with the fact that the Smoky Mountains are the MOST visited National Park in the nation for the HUGE expanse of lush, gorgeous nature and that so many cultivated ridges, backroads and areas allow you to see the wonders of the park even as you're miles away from it - suddenly the knowledge that Sevier County has thousands of vacation cabins seems inevitable.
Indeed, the vacation rental subsection of our hospitality industry is quite large and very competitive. It is for that very reason that we work each operating hour of each day of the year to make sure Bear Camp Cabins stands out in terms of quality and quantity of amenities and services available to Smoky Mountain visitors wanting the best Smoky Mountain vacation they can have.
Whether you're coming here with a small family for a last-minute Summer blowout before school starts, bringing a sweetheart to a romantic cabin obscured by the delicate forestry of the Smoky Mountains or bringing the family together for a long-overdue reunion, Bear Camp Cabins should be your top priority choice for a vacation provider.
So we'll answer the original question, what makes Bear Camp Cabins so good?
- As we said, we have cabins that can accommodate a variety of groups or even single occupants - from 1 bedroom cabins to a 6 bedroom lodge and everything in between. Our houses are also spread out wide across Sevier County, so whether your plans center around Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge or Sevierville, we have a house you should look at!
- An array or expected and unexpected amenities. Some of the big reasons people choose to look into a vacation cabin for their getaway are for the Smoky Mountain views, satellite/cable TV, hot tubs and pool tables. Many of our houses' amenities list only begins there! Other amenities we feature at some of our cabins include:
- Incredible views of the Smoky Mountains.
- Hot Tubs on outside decks.
- Rocking chairs for enjoying those views.
- Cable or satellite TV that may have all movie channels and exclusive content unlocked.
- Gas fireplaces.
- Full-featured kitchens.
- Washer and dryers.
- Foosball Table.
- Coffee Maker.
- Iron And Board.
- DVD/VCR player.
- Charcoal grills.
- Ping pong tables.
- Access to community swimming pools.
- And more that you can see on the amenities list for each cabin listing.
- Not only do we offer specials throughout the year, but we have a calendar set up where you can see our specials months and months in advance (and we're also one of the few cabin rental companies to offer specials during peak seasons).
- Our "Keys To Bear-A-Dise" program which has more information than we could post here, but the short version of it can be stated simply: "Free tickets to many area attractions per paid night of your stay!" See more on this at https://www.bearcampcabins.com/keys-to-the-smokies/.
These are just a few of the reasons Bear Camp Cabins has been able to provide quality vacation service to our many guests throughout the seasons. If you'd like to know any more about us, contact us.