Appalachian Arts: Glass blowingJuly 9, 2015
Smoky Mountain Activities: Smokies Minor League BaseballJuly 15, 2015
Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede is an exciting, fun dinner show for the whole family. Horses and riding performance come together to bring you Color Me America, written and recorded by Dolly Parton herself. Throughout the show you will be served a four course meal which includes mouth watering rotisserie chicken or smoky pulled pork BBQ. Before the show have the chance to meet the stars, and dance to some great music in the Dixie Belle Saloon. This is a not to be missed family event, Dixie stampede also makes reservations for meetings and parties, so check it out. Many of our cabins are just minutes away so take in dinner and entertainment during your stay at Bear Camp Cabins.
Just a few FAQs for you about the Dixie Stampede:
- Children under the age of 3 are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate.
- If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- The Dixie Belle Saloon Opening Act begins 50 minutes prior to our exciting show. Plan ahead so you don’t miss Mountain Rukus!
- One-price ticket includes admission, Dixie Belle Saloon show, fabulous four-course feast, and a full scale arena spectacular Delicious Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
- The Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.